Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

how to grief

grieving is a very hard and emotional 
process you don't have to be or going
through it alone you have your family
and friends right there the people who loves
you and cares about you
there's so many things that people
grief about a loss of a friend or a family
member there's also a loss of a pet as
well
but there's a grief for a place a city
and a home
and you have been seeing listening
and reading about and someday
that you want back to go back
to your country and home
there's so much of pain
that we can't barely
get through it
if you have a family
and group of friends
we all have to be altogether
grieving for a loss of a loved one
or for a pet and a friend
it is the same amount of
grieving for a place a city
where you are coming from
it is not barely hard or emotional
progress is the most harder one
to get through
you just left all the people that you
loved very much
but also leaving all around about
your country the mountains
your home I lost my inspiration
where I write I had so much to say
but I didn't have that special place
so I started to loose my favorite thing to do
and I had so much to say I had anger inside and pain
but I decided to stop the one thing that I love the most
because I don't how I would be but now I am now writing
again and I will keep writing to let all the pain and anger out
which it does feels so good 

No comments:

Post a Comment