Followers

Friday, February 7, 2020

A pet's godmother's love

to be an godmother for
dogs is like the same love
as an dog mother's love
you still love them as your
own you will feel so loved them
that it will make you to be so blessed
and loved and very lucky
and if you have a pet godson and a pet
goddaughter and to have both of them
again
while one of them are far away every
so often you keep in touch

I'm so blessed that I have my pet godson
which it is your sister's dog but you love him as your own

and also I also have my pet goddaughter who loves you
too much she gets on you and cuddles up with putting her tiny
head into your chest near by your heart and she started to kiss you

that's a real godmother's love right there

with my godson he always follows you everywhere because
he doesn't want to be left alone
and he gets up and lays right by your side

we always spend some days alone at home and while your watching tv
he gets on the couch by your side he also cuddles up with you

and he puts his small head on your legs and lets you to pet him on his head
and that's know how dogs tell you that they love you

both of my pet godchildrens loves their godmother very much

they both know that their godmother sometimes gets very sad while she mourning of the loss
of hers
they both bow down their heads because they feel it and knows it

I love to have an pet's godmother's love every second of each day

No comments:

Post a Comment