Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mr. Brian Adams version two

you always made me to feel special
and unique about myself always
i know that you
like me alot as a sister
and i always thought that
the same
you did always really care about me
and we always talk
to each other and saying
hi and bye and i always
talk to you and mike
as i can remember  also with jeremiah
all of you guys
you and mike and jeremiah
we were the best friends
you mean so much to me
and our friendship
our friendship means the world to me
and you will still be my best friend

1 comment:

  1. this one is the part 2 from the other one that i post from yesterday while i was telling my best friend how i felt inside and i have the courage to tell him in words it was very hard though he's my brother like my brother that's why i was telling him everything how i felt like and how i felt from the inside

    ReplyDelete