Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

a loss of a pet

losing a pet
it's the most painful feeling
that we all have inside
and face we all still coping
grieving and mourning

it is very hard to do by getting over
our pet's are our best friends from day 1
and of course we still have pain inside of
us and our hearts
the best way we can heal ourselves is time
it is very hard and long process
to overcome and less feeling too sad

you can do so many as a tribute for
your pet you can express yourself
out of your love your pet will always
going to be in heart forever

you can help others in your family if they have
their pets you would love retake your experiences
with your's for their's  as your own

if you still have pain inside and wanted to cry because you miss your's
that's okay too
you can be positive and happy to know that your's is a beautiful place
where it can run when it's rains and it appears a huge brightest beautiful rainbow

you can think of your pet and also
you keep the ashes and a drawing of your pet
it is like if you are with your pet together again

you can pet that tiny wood box and kisses and talking to the drawing
like your talking to your pet again

in my family have their own pets as well and i m a godmother of 2 to a chihuahua and an YORKSHIRE as well

and i love to be with them at first it was very hard for me how much did i miss mine so very much
but now i am now i'm a lot better

to be with my both pet's godchildren they helped me a lot

i still miss mine so much i miss carrying her in my arms to sing her calling her name
and her nicknames  that i have for her she was my best friend and of course giving kisses

but i know she's in a much better place now both of us we look the same the same eyes so every time
when i see myself and my eyes somehow i could see her through my eyes

i will always have my daughter's eyes forever and she's her mom's angel watching over her

No comments:

Post a Comment