Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

to have an extend family

you should be very happy blessed and very lucky
to have a big loving extend family with you
besides having your own family you have more
family in yours don't need to have labels in your family
having more than just one mom is the best and there's
more love that you have and for them the same as
having more than just 1 dad is the same as well
and siblings as well

bigger family is the best to be in and to have as well

you must feel very blessed and very lucky if you have a bigger family
it's even better when it comes in your family there's no half and step at all
more than one is so the greatest love to give and to feel as well

i have an extend family of my own don't care which side it is everyone is
my family from my dad's side from my 2nd mom side and 2nd dad side
my mom's side
anybody's side of my family they're family as well

i don't have any labels in my family i have 2 dad's 2 mom's and 6 siblings altogether

and i feel extra love and blessed and lucky there's no greater love in family you will ever have
in yourself and your family as well

i don't label my siblings as my step/half which i do have but never label them as what they actual are
i just called them as my siblings

and also i do have 2 sisters in law which i don't have that label either as and now pretty soon going to have 3 sisters now my little brother is getting married and now i'm going to have 3 sisters

more love to give and to feel more loved and blessed and very lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment