Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2020

having a hard, difficult year, and to be in a rough one

in the last year
i 've had a very sad and
hard year
one of my best friends passed away
and my baby girl as well
but i'm very blessed and grateful
to have my family around they helped
me with their love and kindness
with their open arms my siblings
and their pets
especially with my sister she took it very hard
as well i was fighting not to breakdown with her
more than me actually
i was ok in the end
but in the new year's
i started to cry at the end
of the year

until when 2020 came around and then
an global wave came to all of us
around the world

and that's more that there's affected us
getting all of us to get sick this big
wave has been killing all of us
and because of this we all have to
isolated ourselves and making us
to quarantine
watching out for
ourselves
and to others

and because of this people has been fighting
for no reason and stealing vandalized all over the world
and now even just people are fighting each other

there's racism now with people dark colored being brutally attacked by the
public out there and even around people and on viral so everyone can see

what's year is this how we got this far

No comments:

Post a Comment