Followers

Friday, June 26, 2020

quarantine & isolation

quarantine and isolation
both of them defines separation
each other but they're different
from each other
it is very sad if your'e alone 
and facing it all alone 
i feel sorry for my sister
and a little sad for her
she's facing this tough and rough
time but she is accompanied by 
her beautiful black cat and she's during 
very well 
sometimes when i go down to my dad's 
i am also accompanied by my sister's dog
my godson 
and now she's taking him to be with her
of course it is her dog 
i did felt very sad for both of my sisters
my little sister was in quarantine and isolated
in DC but she was also accompanied 
by a friend of her 
but before that she was also alone facing by herself 
as well
i know what is like to be alone 
i'm not really alone i have my family
around 

but sometimes it's hard 
not having my baby girl
around 
but i do love to be with other's
dog around my sister's dog and 
my aunt's as well i always going to love
dogs 



No comments:

Post a Comment