Followers

Friday, June 26, 2020

re connecting with one of your best friends

re connecting to who was one of
best friends from high school
from a fallen out from a friendship
it is a very good thing and a sweet
to do it's good thing to reach out
you miss that and you miss her talking to her
again
it is good to start fresh with a friendship
with her
we're talking again checking on each other
i just found out that she just lost her mom
and i was very closed to her and to her family
i wanted to re connecting with her at first
because life is short and also it is going to be
1 year when i lost one of my best friends
passed away
so i just wanted to be a good person here
she was my best friend back in high school
all of my best friends are like my sisters
we all love each other and care each other
i lost 2 of my best friends they passed away
one of them over 11 years and the other one it's going
to be her first anniversary and she's the one i have now
and i was very closed to her she was also one of my best friends
i still miss her so very much i just wanted to bottom up overcome what
i got through in the last year besides she was one of my best friends i miss her and talking to her

No comments:

Post a Comment